YOU MUST sign the Jump Zone Revolution waiver before jumping on any of the trampolines.
- PLEASE READ and understand all safety rules carefully before jumping.
- If you have a medical condition that may impact or affect your ability to Jump, please consult your doctor before Jumping.
- YOU MUST be wearing a valid wrist band at all times.
- YOU MUST be wearing Jump Zone Revolution grip socks at all times when jumping.
- CAREFULLY watch out for other jumpers.
- ALWAYS give way to other jumpers, especially jumpers SMALLER than you.
- Only ONE person per trampoline, and NO double bouncing.
- ONLY move to the next trampoline mat when you’re sure it’s free and safe to do so.
- ALWAYS land safely on your two feet or backside when jumping.
- DO NOT attempt ANY jumping activities beyond your own skill levels.
- NO pushing, wrestling or rough play.
- DO NOT jump or land on the MULTI coloured padding. ALWAYS jump over the top of the pads between the trampoline mats.
- Jump Zone Revolution is a Drug and Alcohol FREE zone. NO jumping if you are under the influence of Drugs or Alcohol.
- NO food or drinks on the Trampolines.
- NO hanging from the upper trampoline mats.
- Please EMPTY your pockets of ALL items including keys and sharp items that could damage the trampoline mats before you start jumping.
- NO running on the trampolines. Jump Zone Revolution is a NO running zone.
- Parents MUST supervise their own children and guests at all times.
- Follow the directions of the Jump Zone crew at all times.
GRAVITY WALL AND PYRAMID SAFETY RULES:
THE VERTICAL WALL AND PYRAMID IS FOR ADVANCED JUMPERS ONLY, AND IS STRICTLY MONITORED BY OUR CREW.
- WALL & PYRAMID Jumpers MUST BE over 125cm in height.
- Only ONE jumper is allowed on EACH wall or the pyramid at any time.
- Make sure the Trampoline mat below is ALL CLEAR before you jump off the wall or the pyramid.
- ONLY stand on top of the wall or the pyramid if you are ACTIVELY using them at the time.
- NO climbing up the vertical walls or the pyramid. If YOU can’t run up, or jump up onto the wall or the pyramid, YOU need work to develop your skills more first.
FOAM PIT ZONE SAFETY RULES:
- NEVER under ANY circumstances dive head first into the foam pit.
- DO NOT land head first into the foam pit.
- NO triple front or back flips into the FOAM PIT. ALL TRIPLE FLIPS are banned at Jump Zone Revolution.
- DO NOT jump into foam pit until it is all clear of other jumpers.
- ONLY jump into the foam pit when the crew signal you to go.
- Safety land on YOUR feet, backside, or back.
- Spread your legs, and bend your knees when landing in the foam pit.
- Exit as quickly as possible.
- Please EMPTY your pockets of ALL items including keys and sharp items that could damage the trampoline mats or get lost in the foam pit before you start jumping.
- DO NOT jump or land on the RED coloured padding.
PLEASE NOTE: Trampolining is a physical activity, and in some cases an extreme sport with the potential for serious injury, so PLEASE carefully follow Jump Zone Revolution’s safety guidelines.